The Dirty Martini is the perfect Father’s Day cocktail because:
1. James Bond drinks martinis so it makes them an appropriately “manly” drink.
2. There are only 2 ingredients so they are easy to make…Children (even young children) can make these for Dad while he sits on the couch watching TV.
What you will need:
A bottle of premium vodka – I prefer Gray Goose but use your Dad’s favorite (unless his favorite comes in a large plastic bottle.)
A jar of large green olives
A martini shaker
A martini glass
• Pour copious amounts of vodka into a shaker filled with ice.
• Add brine from your jar of olives…the more you add the dirtier Dad’s martini will be.
• Shake well
• Pour into chilled martini glass.
• Garnish with olives.
I’m not saying your Dad is dirty…
Happy Father’s Day!!!